Event Co-ordinators for 2013 are Tracey Cassidy & Christine Brandt
Tracey and Christine can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning Toll Free
Come and Join us at the
2013 Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo
Walkerton Agricultural Buildings
April 19 th, 20 th & 21 st, 2013
There are several reasons why the Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo is the place for you to display your products or trade! After a decade of experience, we are making some changes to improve the Expo for you, our vendors, and your customers.
Why your customers will be at the 2013 Saugeen Home and Recreation Expo:
- Our Expo is one of the first shows in the Region for 2013. Meet up with your customers as they start considering their spring and summer projects and purchases.
- Last year many people enjoyed a peek at the new vehicles of the season. This year, several car dealers have committed to return and will be providing an opportunity for test drives. A sunny drive in a new car with the windows down is a great way to start the spring!
- Door prizes and a silent auction are a great appeal to the public. Look for this at the Expo!
- Accomplish a number of objectives - immediate sales, quality leads, build brand awareness, sample products, and set appointments. Consumers attend the show with an agenda, a shopping list, and plans to buy. Take advantage of that opportunity by participating in the 2013 Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo!
- Reach six months of customers in just a few days.
- The Saugeen Home and Recreation Expo is the last remaining form of face-to-face marketing.
- Meet and greet your neighbours as the best companies showcase their products and services.
About the show:
- Years of bringing the general public to a central location to find and purchase household products, receive renovating ideas, find contractors, appliances, electronics, healthy lifestyle and beauty aids, garden items, automobiles, recreational vehicles and more!
- Exhibitors include merchants, trades people, home builders, and professionals from Owen Sound, Kitchener, Guelph, and all local areas in between.
- FREE Internet via WIFI to all exhibitors.
- Throughout the weekend, the Vendors Lounge is open for free coffee and “munchies” or just a place to relax without interruptions.
- The Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo is a not-for-profit venue, hosted by the Walkerton Kinsmen, Walkerton Figure Skating Club and Walkerton Agricultural Society. All proceeds from the show go to these three organizations to support local charities and initiatives.
Reserve a booth and we’ll do the rest!
- Your business will be featured in a mass email and on our Facebook page when you register your booth for the show!
- Your website will automatically be listed on our webpage at no additional cost to you.
- You’ll be a part of our weekend program for the show!
- A great opportunity to network with other businesses, we invite you to the Exhibitor’s Appreciation Night held on Saturday, April 20 th. This complimentary, buffet-style dinner, is our way of saying thank you to our valuable exhibitors.
Become a Show Sponsor and receive many more marketing bonuses – including your booth space! Sponsorship information is attached. Please contact 1-877-880-0319 for more information.
Dates & Times for 2013 Expo:
Friday, April 19 th 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, April 20 th 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 21 st 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
To reserve your booth space in the 13 th Annual2012 Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo, please complete, sign, and return the application form and contract as soon as possible to our booking agent, the Walkerton Chamber of Commerce & BIA. Return forms by fax to: 519-881-4009 or email: email@example.com . Booth location will be confirmed when documentation and full payment has been received. Please make cheques payable to Saugeen Home Expo and forward to P.O. Box 1200, Walkerton ON N0G 2V0.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, including any member of the committee.
We look forward to having your business as a vendor, and making the 13 th Annual Saugeen Home & Recreation Expo the best ever!
2012 - 2013 President
Executive & Committee Members:
Mike Merchant President firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Nickel Vice President email@example.com
Jennifer Saunders Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Marlene Berry Secretary email@example.com
Doug Berry Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Strucke Member email@example.com
Tracey Cassidy Booking Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Down load a printable PDF of Vendor Forms